Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dean's Blue Hole, Bahamas

Hello Dear Travel on Earth Followers,

When I was thinking about many places to start with my new blog, i said to myself; ''I should absolutely start with this one, I will start to my blog with Dean's Blue Hole which is located to Long Island, Bahamas. Dean's Blue Hole is the world's deepest known blue hole with seawater. It plunges 202 metres (663 ft) in a bay west of Clarence Town on Long Island, Bahamas. What do you think, there can be more exciting diving experience than this one for a diver? whenever i see the pictures of this amazing hole in Bahamas, it really makes my blood pressure faster! But I dont know If I would be really dive into that hole all alone myself! Check out the pictures and the video, I am sure you will understand what I am talking about :) If you are the fan of diving, this one what you have to experience!

By the way, while you are in the Bahamas, dont forget to visit the amazing Hotel Atlantis in Nassau, you will love that incredible art right in the middle of beautiful Atlantic Ocean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment